VRayART LTD Anti-Spam Policy
This statement applies to vray-interior-workshop.com, vray-studio.com and vrayguide.com websites and services that display or link to this notice (“Services”). VRayART prohibits the use of the Services in anymanner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of anyunsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”). You may not use anyServices to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to bedelivered to any of VRayART’s Services or customers.In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
1. Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
2. Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
3. Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure anyinformation in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
4. Use other means of deceptive addressing;
5. Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a thirdparty’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
6. Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise containfalse or misleading content;
7. Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
VRayART does not permit or authorize any attempt to use the Services in amanner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any ofthe Services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment ofany Service. If VRayART believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of anyService, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deemsappropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mailserver or IP address.
VRayART may immediately terminate any account onany Service, which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or isotherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to,or through, the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does notamount to a waiver of VRayART’s rights.
Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission ofunsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy,may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender andthose assisting the sender.
CONTACT INFORMATION & SUPPOERT: email@example.com